- Body and soul is hands down the coolest place ever also they have a bonfire so when you’re freezing I would deffo recommend heading in there.
- I know it’s super tempting to stay in the campsite and drink with all your mates but do make the effort to actually go inside and see some acts, you’re after paying €240 in fairness
- Exploring the food trucks is also a great shout because you can get anything you possibly want, don’t be afraid to try something different inside or getting a burger every day.
- The salty dog and trailer park are also such cool places to go explore at night time.
Hiya! So this is my first fashion post and I am so excited to share it with you! One trend that I have loved for years is the co-ord set so I have broken down four different looks that can be suited for all occasions.
The smart-casual look
This combo is perfect for strolling around the shops, attending a function or even a night out. The best thing about this look is you can dress it up with heels or pair it with sandals for a more casual vibe. You can’t go wrong with a simple blazer and high waisted shorts co-ord!
- Bershka- Blazer and Shorts
- Newlook- Wrap around sandals
- H&M- Orange ruffled crop top
- RayBans Sunglasses
The classic Denim co-ord
Two of my favourite styles rolled into one. Create a more edgy vibe with pairing a denim jacket with your denim shorts/jeans. I put a sheer crop top with this outfit and a bright red bralette. The best thing about this combo is you can literally make it work over and over again by changing up the tops and adding in a belt or a choker.
- Bershka- Oversized Denim Jacket
- H&M- White sheer crop top
- Folkster- Ankle boots
- Primark- Patchwork shorts and bralette
The Fancy Co-Ord
Ok so this one is definitely not suited for a casual day time look, however the pants can be worn with a simple white tee and some trainers for casual vibe. This look would be more suited for a night out or an occasion of some sort such as a christening or birthday party. The white piping on the black silk give a luxurious feel to the outfit and is on trend with the pyjama style sported by Kendall and GiGi.
- Primark- Black blazer and pants (an absolute golden find!)
- Topshop- White lace crop top
- Office- Heels
The Festival Co-Ord
I am obsessed with this outfit! The bardot top and wide leg pants are so on trend at the moment and can be swapped around to create so many various looks. my personal favourite though is wearing the two together. I paired this look with gold wedges and a simple black floppy hat. Perfect for anyone heading to a festival this summer.
- H&M- Top and Pants combo
- Aldo- Gold wedges
- Primark- Black floppy hat